Argentina Posadas

Argentina Posadas

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hermana Lopez AGAIN!



Hello!!! 

So guess what??? Transfers were today and guess what happened??

Hermana Martinez leaves and is going to Posadas, in La Valle! (sad)

But who do you think is coming to Rama 1? Hermana Lopez!!! Do you remember her? From Honduras! My companion from like 8 months ago. Yup, we are going to be together again!!! It was super hard to believe when we found out but, heck, I’m excited! On Wednesday Hermana Lopez gets here! I’m super sad that Hermana Martinez is leaving... honestly these have been 3 incredible months and Hermana Martinez is the greatest person that I know (besides my family of course!) and I wish her luck in Posadas! 

Here are photos from our visit to the ruins last week.
This photo reminds me of the talk by Jeffery R Holland of Tomorrow, haha

This past week went super well. We have an investigator with a fecha (date) for the 30th of July. He is a son of a less active member. The son and the wife are taking the lessons and both want to be baptized! His name is Tobias and the mom is Jazmin. They are super great. Jazmin was the investigator that we had the super spiritual lesson with like 3 weeks ago! They are great! 

This past week flew by, like a blink of the eye, but it was super good! Life is good, all is well, and I’m super happy that I’m going to be with Hermana Lopez because I’m always so nervous about who I’m going to be with, but this is going to be great! 

President and Hermana Svec are amazing. Not a lot has changed, but we can now play Futbol (Soccer), drink mate, terrere, and mate cocido. And children only need 3 times at church to be baptized (and not 6 like with President LaPierre). But other than that everything is the same. Next week we have Consejo de lideres and we will see what changes then! 

Yesterday we were talking with Graciela, our recent convert, and she is so happy. She was telling us her testimony and, honestly, it makes me so happy. She is already planning her trip to come to Salt Lake and visit me next summer! 


All is well, pray for me and for this area, for the members and the investigators! 


I know that this church is true, and that the family can be eternal. I know that we can all feel God´s love and the truth by praying. I invite you all to pray, and to ask, even if you have already done it, because it is something that can change your life! God is our father and he loves us! 

Hermana Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment