Argentina Posadas

Argentina Posadas

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

With Hermana Nunton



So this week: 1.) It was really exciting, but 2.), it´s been really hard.

The biggest news is that I have an hijita! Hermana Nunton. She is from Chiclayo, Pero. And she is 23 years old. She is very sweet. She is great. But it´s been hard. Hermana Lopez was amazing and I miss her. Hermana Nunton is great, but I’m a talker and she´s not.



A lot of the days I spend walking and thinking in my head or talking to myself because she doesn´t talk. She is probably just nervous and who knows what, but it´s been hard. I know I need to be strong and that it is all for a reason but I’m not sure of how I feel right now about being together for the next 3 months... haha, we will see how it goes.


On Sunday something really special happened, for me at least, our investigator, Enrique, told me that his wife, Maria Ester, never accepted the missionaries before I got here. She told him that she doesn´t know why but she just feels like she could trust me and Hermana Lopez. She says she has felt the spirit and that she now accepts us. And is reading the Book of Mormon and praying now. Honestly, everyone says that we are where we are at the right time to be able to help someone in particular, and I am here in Tacuari for her. 

This past week we helped out with the new missionaries and we slept in a hotel! I missed that, haha. 



Today for P-day we went to Encarnacion, Paraguay! Hermana Nunton had to buy clothes and change money. I love Paraguay. It reminds me of Mexico! 

All is well, things are good and for the most part tranquilo. Thanks for everything! 

Hermana Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment