Argentina Posadas

Argentina Posadas

Monday, January 11, 2016

Ituzango



So this past week was very different. 

I was in my area for about two days. I had Consejo on Monday and Tuesday, which was amazing and the spirit was so strong. I learned so much and received answers to questions I have had.

In Consejo, Hermana Santos (Brazil), Hermana Pitts (Utah) and Hermana Salcido (Mexico) 

Hermana Wilson (Idaho) that goes home this month

On Wednesday Hermana Nunton was very sick with fever and we stayed home for the morning. But in the afternoon we went out. Thursday we had a zone meeting. It was great. I love those meetings.

Also, on Thursday we went to Ituzango with the Hermanas that are serving there. As a Sister Leader I am in charge of them. So we went there and we did splits. It was so great! It is a little beach town on the river in the province of Corrientes, about an hour and a half away.

 It was gorgeous in Ituzango! The beach is the river and it was like a beach town and sand everywhere.
                        
Spanish and Guarani!
                              
I was with Hermana Goni. She is from Paraguay but lives in Buenos Aires. She began her mission at the same time as me. Teaching with her was very spiritual. She is great and I learned a lot from her. One investigator gave us chipa that she made, real Paraguayan chipa. It was so good!

Splits with Hermana Goni (Paraguay). 

Hermana Cardenas (Mexico) and me on splits. She is Hermana Goni’s companion. 

 
We came home on Saturday morning.

This past week I noticed that I was really missing charity in my life. I have been studying about it, reading in Moroni 7:45-48 about it, and praying. I have really noticed a difference in my relationship with Hermana Nunton. She is great and I just need to have patience and charity, so I am working on that scripture and working on the parts that I am missing. And I invite you all to really study Moroni 7. It is helping me so much!

On the 20th we have a worldwide missionary broadcast. We are supposed to be studying the 8 fundamentals of missionary work, so that has been my studies; like really relying on the spirit to lead and guide me, and the doctrine of Christ. I love my studies every morning.

Today for P-day Hermana Nunton and I made Taillarines verdes from Peru! They were so good! 

The taillarines verdes from Peru that we made! 


Life is going well with lots of prayer and it has been good! Pray for us that we can find more people. The people here are closed off, so all your prayers would be amazing! 

I love you all! 

Hermana Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment